I like how you put some comedy in your presentation. But I think you should speak a little more confidently in your video. But apart from that everything was great.
I like your presentation. There was a lot of really funny things so it was not boring. Also, you still information, but maybe you could have a little more information. Other than that, it was good.
I really liked how you kind of persuaded people to watch this as if this was really an advertisement. Great job! But one thing I think you need to work on is maybe talking more about the history, like who created this, etc.
This was a good video with all of the history of what lead up to conditioner. I thought that it sounded like a commercial for a product. It was intended to right?!
Fantastic, you did a great job Colin. I really liked how you made it interesting and had many pictures to show what you were talking about. A thing that you could do better is make it a steady pace, show it's not to fast or slow, good job though.
I really liked your commercial because your commercial is different from all the other commercials I have actually seen.I also liked it where u slowly scrolled down while talking.
I think you did a great job with advertising dove conditioner. I don't think you need to add anything since it's funny and has a lot of good research. good job.
Collin you clearly explained a lot of interesting facts and I enjoyed your comercial. You had a funny video but I did not really understand why there was flammable liquid.
That was really cool, and it was awesome how you did it like a commercial you would see on t.v, but the beginning was kind of awkward, so maybe you should have worked on your introduction more. It was a good product review though. Good job! :)
I really like the comedy in your commercial. I think that it really enhanced the presentation. I think that you could have gone a little bit more in depth in the chemicals though. I really like the commercial setting.
i really liked your information about the history of your product.
ReplyDeletethe presentation was really good i liked how you explained the timeline of the conditioner.
ReplyDeleteYour video was very intresting. You could put a video of you in instead of the pictures. Your video gave some really good information
ReplyDeleteI liked how your video really explained all about the conditioner.
ReplyDeleteI liked how your video was like a commercial and had tons of information.
ReplyDeleteYour video was entertaining and interesting, but maybe you can include more fun facts.
ReplyDeleteI really like the humor in your presentation but one thing you can work on maybe giving a little better intro. :)
ReplyDeleteI like how you put some comedy in your presentation. But I think you should speak a little more confidently in your video. But apart from that everything was great.
ReplyDeleteI like your presentation. There was a lot of really funny things so it was not boring. Also, you still information, but maybe you could have a little more information. Other than that, it was good.
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you kind of persuaded people to watch this as if this was really an advertisement. Great job! But one thing I think you need to work on is maybe talking more about the history, like who created this, etc.
ReplyDeleteThis was a good video with all of the history of what lead up to conditioner.
ReplyDeleteI thought that it sounded like a commercial for a product.
It was intended to right?!
Fantastic, you did a great job Colin. I really liked how you made it interesting and had many pictures to show what you were talking about. A thing that you could do better is make it a steady pace, show it's not to fast or slow, good job though.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your commercial because your commercial is different from all the other commercials I have actually seen.I also liked it where u slowly scrolled down while talking.
ReplyDeleteI like how you put your video in a commercial style. It made the video 100 times more interesting. But the best part was the humor.
ReplyDeleteI think you did a great job with advertising dove conditioner. I don't think you need to add anything since it's funny and has a lot of good research. good job.
ReplyDeleteCollin you clearly explained a lot of interesting facts and I enjoyed your comercial. You had a funny video but I did not really understand why there was flammable liquid.
ReplyDeleteThat was really cool, and it was awesome how you did it like a commercial you would see on t.v, but the beginning was kind of awkward, so maybe you should have worked on your introduction more. It was a good product review though. Good job! :)
ReplyDeleteI really like the comedy in your commercial. I think that it really enhanced the presentation. I think that you could have gone a little bit more in depth in the chemicals though. I really like the commercial setting.
ReplyDelete