I think that your title was pretty catchy, but i think it could be a bit chathier because it didn't really pull me in. You could put in more on how to treat E. Coli. You put same really great ways to prevent it.
You had lots of good information. I know now how to avoid getting this disease. I think that you could use more colors to make it jump out at the reader.
I think that your title was pretty catchy, but i think it could be a bit chathier because it didn't really pull me in. You could put in more on how to treat E. Coli. You put same really great ways to prevent it.
ReplyDeleteI like your PSA because it is really interesting and it has a lot of good facts. great job!
ReplyDeleteGood Job! You had a catchy title and lots of information. Maybe you could make the big paragraph to sections.
ReplyDeleteYou had lots of good information. I know now how to avoid getting this disease. I think that you could use more colors to make it jump out at the reader.
ReplyDelete