Colin, so nice to hear that your year is off to a great start. LOVE your self-portrait and it's so interesting how you used your color and space. Good job! I really like your new glasses, and think you did a fabulous job of speaking without injecting distracting words like "ands and uhs." I appreciate the overview so I can keep up with what you're doing and it's also nice to see your classroom and where you spend time almost every day. Thank you and have a GREAT YEAR!
Colin, so nice to hear that your year is off to a great start. LOVE your self-portrait and it's so interesting how you used your color and space. Good job! I really like your new glasses, and think you did a fabulous job of speaking without injecting distracting words like "ands and uhs." I appreciate the overview so I can keep up with what you're doing and it's also nice to see your classroom and where you spend time almost every day. Thank you and have a GREAT YEAR!
ReplyDelete