Wednesday, 20 May 2015

End of the Year PE Reflection


Take a photo of yourself or insert a photo of you taking part in a sport or activity.
Write  your favorite sports quote and tell who said it and what it means to you.

I've failed over and over again, that is why I succeed. ~ Michael Jordan

To me it means that you must go through failure to succeed.
What does wellness mean to you?

To be healthy.
What do you do on a daily basis to be well and healthy?

I eat healthy food.
Rate your enjoyment of  PE? 1-5 (1=poor 5=awesome)
What are your favorite things about PE?

3.5

My favorite thing is when I get to drink water.
Rate your enjoyment of  Health? 1-5 (1=poor 5=awesome)
What are your favorite things about Health?

3

My favorite thing is doing all the different activities.
What would you change about the Health or PE program?

I would make each sport have more classes than just 3.
How physically active have you been this year on a weekly basis? Share as many of the sports, select teams, intramural sports or activities that you participated in this year in 6th grade. Include activities you do both in and out of school.

Golf, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis
Finish this sentence. I am a good teammate because…

I encourage others.
How have you shown leadership this year in PE? What qualities make you a good leader?
(If you have not taken the opportunity to lead this year what you could do to improve on this next year?)

I can help people when they need it and I also encourage them.
What is your strongest area of physical fitness? (strength, flexibility, cardio respiratory endurance) Which area do you need to work on?

Flexibility is my strongest area. I need to work on strength because I am weak like little baby.
Why do you think being physically active is important?

So you can be healthy.
Describe your strengths and weaknesses eating ‘MyPlate’ 3 meals a day.

I don't always eat fruits but I always drink milk so I always get the dairy I need.
What is your food goal? (Review your MyPlate blog post) Did you achieve your “food goal” or do you need to continue to work on it?

Mine was to eat at least 2 servings of fruit every day. I think I still need to work on it.
How stressed have you been this semester?

Pretty stressed
What two strategies work best for you to reduce stress?

Listening to music and playing video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment