Sunday, 29 March 2015

Weekly Update on Water Project #3

I sold my coconut jellies, sadly only 4 boxes. I made $18.20. 2 people bought it for $5, 1 person for $2.50, another person bought it for $5 and donated $0.50, and the last person donated $0.20. I felt a little down that I didn't sell that much and then I had to walk all the way home with 22 boxes of coconut jelly and it was really heavy. But I learned something, if you want to sell something, sell something that people actually like or at least not as exotic as coconut jellies.

16 comments:

  1. Colin, I really liked how you were honest about you project. Another thing that I really liked was that you had a lot of facts about you project so people understood completely. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your project Colin! Even though you didn't make that much money I really liked how you tried to make a difference, and you did (even though it was a small one). GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin nice job, you really tried hard. It showed how hard you tried. Good Job, I think your project was really good.

    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Even though some things did not go your way and going back to your house was not so great, you still made a difference and put a lot of effort to it. GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job! I really like how you did something exotic and if I knew I would have bought some because my mom loves coconut. Great effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am glad on your presentation had some lessons that you learnt even though it didn't go as planed. One of the lessons that I liked was the one about it doesn't go your way. I don't think you need to work on anything because at least you tried to help and $18 is something and it is better than nothing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cocunut jellies were a goo didea I woulve bought like 50 of them, and it was a good idea to choose a didfferent troubled countrie that not a lot of people know about like myanmar.Great job colin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought your presentation was really interesting and I think it is cool that you made something really unique. In all I thought you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your presentation was very informational and detailed. You also did a lot of stuff for the water project. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great perseverance on taking coconut jellies home and going through the rain. That was really great. It was good that you earned some money and still donated to Tabitha. That was really a great project you did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even though you didn't make much money, I really like all the effort that you put into the project. At least you made some money. Overall, you were just really unlucky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your presentation was really informative about your process and even though you didn't raise a lot of money you still made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice presentation! You were completely honest - even about how things didn't work out exactly how you expected. I can tell you really put in a lot of effort, and you stayed pretty positive. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought that you put a TON of effort into the water project. You were very positive and did not let anything put you down. I thought you were very informational in your presentation. COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ik that your project was a good idea but then it just didn't go right but still your effort . Made up for it right?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You started out with a good idea but when you were going home everything went wrong. Like you said you should probably not sell exotic food.

    ReplyDelete