POEMS
By: Colin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Can't Wait to go Home
I can't wait to go home
it's swimming pool behind it.
That stretch of forest so full of animals
(but snakes so dangerous come with it.)
I can't wait, I can't wait
I can't wait to go home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night
Darkness
Filled the air
as I slowly walked in the dense woods
I heard the hoot of an owl
it sounded like an angel
My eyes slowly looked up
and as I was looking at the moon
I thought
What a wonderful sight to see at night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trashed Oceans
It's blue
It's all blue
It used to be blue
but now
It's totally black
It's trash
It's trash in the ocean.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Wonder
I wonder if the gods are real
or if whales like their meals.
I wonder why hummingbirds hum
and if plankton are really that dumb.
I wonder why we have hair
or why we breathe in air.
All these questions too many to answer,
but one more,
how do you cure cancer?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Looked at the Sky
I looked at the sky
as dawn came.
I looked at the sky
as sunset turned it scarlet red.
I looked at the sky
with moonlight shining on my head.
I looked at the sky
as dawn returned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pen Pal's Pencil
Pen pal's pencil packed with possums.
Pen pal's pencil pounded poodles.
Pen pal's pencil pulls a pygmy pig.
Pen pal's pencil is magic, it goes POOF!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Looked at the Sky
I looked at the sky
as dawn came.
I looked at the sky
as sunset turned it scarlet red.
I looked at the sky
with moonlight shining on my head.
I looked at the sky
as dawn returned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pen Pal's Pencil
Pen pal's pencil packed with possums.
Pen pal's pencil pounded poodles.
Pen pal's pencil pulls a pygmy pig.
Pen pal's pencil is magic, it goes POOF!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment